This post is a little late as it came out last week… however, better late than never!
A new hotfix was released for GP2010 and GP2013. Here are the details:
GP2010 link is here (Version 11.00.2320)
GP2013 link is here (Version 12.00.1570)
What modules have fixes
For GP2010: US Payroll 2014 941 form, Analytical Accounting and Canadian Payroll
For GP2013: same as above + Payroll Extensions, Inventory, Payables, POP
Canadian Payroll related notes
Since it’s pretty easy to find the details on the non-Canadian specific modules, I’m only including details on this… all appear to be related to Records of Employment (ROEs).
- Correcting an issue on the XML format (zero fill periods that have no wages)
- New ROE does not have the “F” tag in the XML for printing French ROEs
- ROE mark off functionality isn’t working after the year end update
- Some fixes to Box 18 Comments on more than one line in ROE creation window
- Some fixes to Box 19 Amounts in the ROE creation window