I’m trying something new… now that I have site analytics for more than 12 months back. My original web designer had enabled google analytics on my site when I first started this in 2009/10, but I lost the tracking in a site redesign later, and unfortunately didn’t even notice for a while. I finally did something about it in October 2015 and now, finally, have year over year data to look at.
So, I’ve been looking at my “top” blog posts (most page views) over 2016 and here they are! I’m impressed that a new post from November made it to the 4th top post of this year, and equally impressed that people are still searching out Report Writer information, with some very old posts in the top 10!
- FRx with Dynamics GP 2015 (April 2015)
- Restore issue on GP 2015 drove me nuts! (August 2015)
- Canadian Payroll – some ROE fields demystified (August 2011)
- Does Dynamics 365 mean the death of Dynamics GP? (Nov 2016)
- Dynamics GP on Azure Part 2 (March 2015)
- Dynamics GP on Azure Part 1 (March 2015)
- Report Writer Series: Sections (May 2012)
- Report Writer Demystified Part 1 Dictionaries & Launch Files (Nov 2010)
- Report Writer Series – Formatting Text (Nov 2010)
- eConnect Error – Configured Identity is incorrect (May 2013)